If you have a desk job or you exercise on a regular basis, there are chances that your neck and back muscles are sore more often than not. The acute aches you get on your back and your neck very often can lead to further problems. There is a solution to get rid of this ache permanently. Get a massage done!
- Say goodbye to constant back and neck aches.
Deep tissue massage is a miraculous kind of massage in which the massage therapist uses a certain amount of pressure in order to relieve the entrapped muscle tension and knots all over your body. In our daily lives, little do we know that we accumulate so much tension in our body but we do not understand and realize the problem unless and until there is an acute pain all over your body. This is exactly why you need a deep tissue massage.
- Who said that these massages are painful to the core?
Do not underestimate the power of a nice deep tissue massage. These massages often have a bad repo that it adds more to the pain of the pressure induced by the massage therapist. Although a deep tissue massage is intense, accurate deep tissue massages never ever leave you sore and painful afterwards. Instead you will thank your massage therapist in tenfold.
- Had a long and tiring day? Treat yourself to a deep tissue massage and thank yourself.
Deep tissue massages are meant for everyone. No matter if you are a marathon runner or a normal person living an average life, deep tissue massages centralizes on providing relief from high level stress and tightening throughout your body. They have a knack for relieving the calf, glutes, and hamstrings. It also helps in:
- Lowers High Blood Pressure
- Treats Back Pain
- Helps Arthritis Pain/Symptoms
- Muscle Rehab
- Breaks Down Scar Tissue
- Relieves Stress
- Increase Joint Mobility
- Reduces Chronic Pain
- Just some don’ts to follow
- Do not go for a deep tissue massage if you have blood clots in the past because there are chances that the massage may cause the clots to dislodge. Consult with your doctor if you have been diagnosed or are nearing the risk of forming blood clots.
- Consult with your doctor if you have had chemotherapy, radiation, recent surgery, or any medical condition, no matter present or past. Also make sure to avoid deep tissue massage if you have osteoporosis.
If you are looking for a deep tissue massage, consult Strom Spa now. They also have forfaits spa pour les couples, if you both are looking for a massage therapy.